Areas of Expertise
The scope of services for the port operation of vehicles ranges from passenger cars to heavy vehicles, such as buses, tractors, harvesters and other rolling equipment.
Marcon is recognized by the automotive industries and shipowners who transport vehicles by their productivity indicators (vehicles loaded / unloaded per hour) and by the low failure rate, being now a reference between national and international ports.
- Team of specially trained drivers for parking, driving, loading and unloading of storks and maneuvers.
- Driving of vehicles into and out of ships and into storage yards.
- Storage of vehicles by lot / ship.
- Control and Inspection in vehicles to identify faults.
- Supervision and management of port workers during the loading / unloading operation.
- Own back storage area for storage, with capacity for more than 2,000 vehicles.