Areas of Expertise
Marcon Port Logistics, in line with its principle of offering modern solutions to its customers, has accompanied the cargo migration to the container and currently has fully adapted structures for the storage of containers with a wide variety of cargoes.
- 03 different operating units for cross-docking and storage.
- Storage capacity of more than 400 TEUs.
- 02 units with railway bypass to receive cargo.
- Reach-stacker and 3.5t to 7,0t forklift trucks equipped with forks and clamps.
Types of loads for stuffing
- Forest products
- Steel products
- Pelletized, loose, unified, frozen and refrigerated cargo.
- Agricultural and industrial equipment
- Small and medium rolling.
- Bagged sugar, bagged in general and cash registers.
- Fertilizer in Big Bags.
- Raw Material for Agricultural Defenses.