Areas of Expertise
Counting With bilingual professionals, duly trained and prepared for the demands of national and international clients, the Marcon Group offers the maritime agency service, such as full agent, charterer’s agent, owner’s agent, protecting agent and advisory agents for ships of diverse types of cargo in long-haul services, small and long cabotage.
Our differentials are the immediate service, the constant flow of information and the transparency in the rendering of accounts of the services and port tariffs.
Acting as maritime agent , Marcon provides the shipowners and charterers with the following services:
- Analysis of vessels with reference to the intended operation.
- Contract analysis and guidance (charter party – Voyage – time charter in tramp services – liner – tanker – Parcel Service – Bareboat.)
- Programming of ships with the authorities (Porto-Anvisa-M / A-Federal Police-Federal Revenue-Ibama-IAP-Port Authority and practice).
- Registration of loads in the Siscomex system.
- Elaboration of cost forecasts for shipowners.
- Coordination of verbal / written communication with all clients within international standards.
- Coordination of naval repairs and diving service.
- Coordination of on-board supplies.
- Assistance to crews / boarding and landing of crew members.
- Assistance and support in official inquires.