Areas of Expertise
Port logistics for bagging, especially sugar, has been part of Marcon’s history since 1991. With the constant goal of modernization in 2007, Marcon started constructing the TEAPAR – Port Terminal of Paranagua S.A ., today the terminal is beyond a reality an important venture that counts as a partner a very important group of the sugar and alcohol industry in Brazil and in Europe the group Tereos Sugar and Energia Brasil S.A.
Through a strategic partnership with Sulterminais Armazéns Gerais, TEAPAR offers the most complete and integrated port logistics for sugar bagged in the Port of Paranagua:
- Rail Receiving in two retro-area operating units, with discharge capacity of 18 wagons per 6-hour shift.
- Road Receiving in 5 different operating units.
- Total back-area storage capacity greater than 80 thousand tons.
- Mechanized and / or conventional lifting.
Mechanized lifting / Shiploader:
- Warehouses 6AB, in the primary port range, as the shiploader’s power point with a capacity of 18 thousand tons.
- 450 meters of conveyor belts and raised galleries.
- CNGL 3000/1000 Machined Loader, with capacity for 3,000 bags per hour, equivalent to 3,600 tons / day.
- Loading of vessels with capacity up to 60,000 dwt.
- Draft of 33 feet / 10.05 meters (without floating spacers).
- Mobility of Port side of 160 meters.
- Operating boom with a range of 23.4 m (reference sea-side rail).
- Spiral kick with 13m in length and 3m telescopicity.
- Swivel head feeder in 360º.
- Air draft of 16.5 meters.